Terms and Conditions
By visiting and shopping at SendMoney you accept these Terms and Conditions.
It is a federal AND state offense to purchase any product or service by fraudulent means. Products and/or services purchased on this website shall not be used for any unlawful purpose. By using our website, you represent that you are at least 13 years old. Persons who are at least 13 years of age but under the age of 18 may only use our Websites with legal parental or guardian consent. Accordingly, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or older or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, representations and warranties set forth in the Terms and Condition; otherwise, please exit the Website.
By using SendMoney's services the user accepts the rates, terms and conditions identified on this website. SendMoney may change or modify the Terms from time to time without notice other than posting amended Terms on this Website. SendMoney reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any portion thereof), including any and all content contained on the Website, at any time without notice. You agree that SendMoney shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
Whenever you provide us information on our Website, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information and (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that it is, untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, SendMoney may without notice suspend or terminate your access to our Website and refuse any and all current or future use of our Website (or any portion thereof). Please select a password that would not be obvious to someone trying to guess your password, and change it regularly as an added precaution. Furthermore we recommend you use a different password from the email account as an additional security measure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account identification. You should make every effort to safeguard your account data. SendMoney is not responsible for lost or stolen account data or unauthorized use. You agree to immediately notify SendMoney of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Credit/debit card fraud is a criminal offense. At SendMoney we use automated and manual systems to confirm proper credit card authorization, including having SendMoney representatives call persons who have signed up for SendMoney services. We also track every transaction. Information related to fraudulent transactions, including but not limited to IP addresses, detailed transaction records and email addresses is collected. The information will be provided to appropriate law enforcement officials consistent with applicable law when required to assist in the prosecution of any persons attempting to commit fraud on SendMoney websites or in using or accessing SendMoney services.
SendMoney is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to a third party for marketing or any other purposes. We collect, retain, and use only the information that is necessary for you to administrate your SendMoney account to enforce our rights under these Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise required by applicable law. Therefore, it is required for you to provide certain information upon using portions of our websites. Such information includes your name (either your name, company, or organizations name), address, phone number, email address, and other information gathered through the applicable process.
SendMoney does not store credit/debit card information. SendMoney websites communicate over Secure Socket Layer protocol to ensure protection of your personal data. SendMoney however shall not be responsible for the security of your data or for fraudulent use of credit card to make purchases on this website, nor shall SendMoney be obligated to make refunds or to provide any compensation where such fraudulent use occurs. SendMoney will actively cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting anyone who uses this website or products/services sold over this website for unlawful use. SendMoney is not responsible if the card holder's issuing bank does not authorize online transactions.
SendMoney is committed to customer satisfaction and offers 100% money back guarantee. SendMoney will refund the amount for any unused product to any customer who is dissatisfied with its services. The refund policy applies only for claims received by SendMoney within 60 days of the purchase date of the affected product.. Any promotion or discount applied to an order for which a refund is provided will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
By calling our Customer Service you agree that the call may be recorded for quality assurance or training purposes. The recordings may also be used in the remote event of fraud investigation. However, we do not sell, share or rent any of the audio recordings made during our order verification process or during standard customer queries; except that we may share such recordings with law enforcement as required by applicable law or legal process.
SendMoney THE SERVICE AND SOFTWARE, IF APPLICABLE, IS PROVIDED “ AS IS” AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER BY FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, IN CONTRACT OR TORT, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE OR REGARDING THIS WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SOLD OR PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
SendMoney may discontinue, change, or suspend any aspect of the website at any time. SendMoney may change, discontinue or suspend the availability of any database, content, feature, or product of the website. SendMoney may impose limits on features, including services, use or restrict your access to parts or to the entire website without notice or liability.
In no event shall SendMoney, its employees, officers, representatives, service providers, suppliers, licensors, and agents be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) the use or inability to use the websites or the content, materials, software, information or transactions provided on or through the websites, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the websites or the content, materials, software, information, products, or services on or available through the websites, (iii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from our website; (iv) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (v) statements or conduct of any third party on our website; (vi) the delay or failure in performance resulting from an act of force majeure, including without limitation, acts of god, natural disasters, communications failure, governmental actions, wars, strikes, labor disputes, riots, shortages of labor or materials, vandalism, terrorism, non-performance of third parties or any reasons beyond their reasonable control; or (vii) any other matter relating to our website, even if SendMoney or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the website and/or website-related services is to stop using the website and/or those services. Dispute arising from purchase on this website or relating to this agreement, if not settled by the parties in good faith, may at their discretion, be submitted for arbitration to American Arbitration Association (AAA) at their offices in Georgia. All disputes, including interpretation of Arbitration Award shall be subject to laws of State of Georgia, and jurisdiction shall reside with Federal and State Court in Georgia. Prevailing party in the dispute shall be entitled to, in addition to any damages or relief, to reasonable expenses and attorney fees from the other party.
In the event that you breach this agreement and file a chargeback, upon a resolution in our favor of the chargeback by either the credit card issuing bank, the credit/debit card processor or by VISA or MASTERCARD, you agree to reimburse us for any costs incurred in researching and responding to such chargeback, including without limitation, our actual costs paid to the credit/debit card processor or our banks and the reasonable value of the time of our employees spent on the matter, as determined in our discretion in good faith.
In the event that a chargeback is placed or threatened on a purchase, we also reserve the right to report the incident for inclusion in chargeback abuser database(s). We use various credit reporting agencies and will send a default notice to them upon receiving a fraudulent order and/or chargeback. This in turn will seriously affect your credit rating. We are under no obligation to mark the debt as paid, even after we receive further payment to rectify the situation.
These Terms and Conditions may be available in multiple languages; in the case of a conflict between any other language version and the English language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall always control.
Termination of service - Unacceptable use of service
When using SendMoney, you also agree to comply with our usage policy. Therefore, here are some specific things that we don’t want you to use SendMoney for, including, but not limited to:
- Illegal, abusive, threatening or fraudulent purposes;
- Using the service for actions which may be interpreted as harassing, defamatory, slanderous, deceptive, indecent, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, hateful or abusive, death threats, terrorist threats and any other uses related to terrorism;
- Sending mass unsolicited messages, or other types of abusive, unsolicited, or other mass automated communications, including, but not limited to: viruses, worms, Trojan horses, rootkits, password crackers, adware, or any other computer programs that may damage, interfere with, secretly intercept or seize any system, program, data, or personal information;
- Attempting or helping other people in any of the activities mentioned above.
We reserve the right to update the list of things we don’t want you to use SendMoney for, to add new types of use we consider unacceptable. We also reserve the right to act immediately and without notice to restrict, suspend, or terminate your use of the service in case you have disregarded the rules above. But the list of permitted uses is so broad and generous, that you don’t need to worry. In fact, the unacceptable uses usually conflict with applicable law, so we are also trying to protect you against legal problems.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ISSUE A WARNING OR TO SUSPEND OR EVEN TERMINATE YOUR SERVICE AND ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE OR APP IF WE DETERMINE YOU HAVE VIOLATED ANY OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE LISTED ON THIS PAGE, ANY OF THE RULES OR POLICIES IMPLIED BY THE USE OF OUR SITE, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
Mobile Recharge Service Agreement — Subject to change at any time in the sole discretion of service provider
- We are responsible for collecting all payments for orders you have placed on this website. Payment is authorized at the time the order is placed by you, and the payment will be taken from the bank account registered in your account. The rates for mobile recharges are subject to change without any prior notice.
- A processing fee of minimum $1 will apply to each transaction. We reserve the right to change our rates, fees or payment options at any time without notifying you in advance.
- This product is purely designed for residential usage. We will terminate the service agreement if otherwise suspected. This Agreement does not have a minimum or finite duration and will continue to be binding on the parties until it is terminated. We may terminate the Agreement at any time. We reserve the right to process or cancel any transactions in progress on termination of this Agreement or on suspension or withdrawal of the Service.
- SendMoney is not responsible and will not offer any refunds for any loss you may incur in case of mistyping the recipient's phone number, choosing the incorrect operator or entering incorrect information.
- It may take up to 24 hours for the mobile operator to update the credit to the prepaid number you selected.
- Some countries apply local taxes beyond our control. If the country you send mobile credit to is one of them, the specific value that sums up the local taxes will be deducted from your order value, as displayed on the online ordering form on the website. Local taxes are beyond the control of this service. They are assessed and levied by a local entity or authority such as a state, county, municipality, or a local operator in this case. These local taxes can include only the VAT, or the VAT and other fees established by the municipality, the carrier providing the local mobile service, or a national law. The processing fee is what adds to the order value to cover for international transaction costs. The service processing fee will be displayed in the checkout, which is the last step in the purchase process.
- Some operators may apply VAT and taxes that will be deducted from the mobile recharge amount based on the local rules of the destination network.
- Once the recharge is accepted by the operator whose contact information is available on the invoice, the operator becomes responsible for completing the recharge.
- Purchases will appear on your credit/debit card statement as “ MobileRecharge”. You agree not to file a credit card or debit card chargeback with regards to any purchase made on the website but instead, try to resolve the issue with the service provider - MobileRecharge.
Auto Top-up Service Agreement — Subject to change at any time in the sole discretion of the service provider
The recurrent payment will be made automatically using a payment method you choose to save in your account. The Auto Top-up feature allows you to schedule your next top-ups (automatic top-ups) according to the details you set up manually in the checkout when you first turn Auto Top-Up ON. The top-up details stay valid and active until the feature is discontinued for reasons you can find down below, or because you choose to set it OFF.
By choosing this setup and tapping "PLACE ORDER" you activate Auto Top-up in your account, and you agree with these terms, as well as authorize SendMoney.com to charge you automatically the top-up amount chosen and the processing fee, according to the specified period. The top-up will be sent automatically for you every 7/14/28/30 days (on the scheduled date) without any notice in advance unless you check "notify me 48 hours in advance" in the checkout process. All details of your automatic top-ups are displayed in My Account, Dashboard.
Auto Top-up requires that the payment method provided by you will be saved to enable future payment for the subsequent top-ups scheduled (booked) according to the manual settings you have made on the initial recharge (dates specified every 7, 14, 28, or 30 days apart).
You will be charged for an automatic recharge scheduled with Auto Top-up no more than 24 hours before the credit is sent.
Your payment method provided willingly will be saved in a maximum-security environment.
When Auto Top-up is enabled for a certain phone number and a certain amount booked, then the processing fee plus local fees in some isolated cases will be charged for each Mobile Recharge transaction scheduled.
Changes to the initial setup:
If you make a Mobile Recharge manually for a number that has Auto Top-up enabled in order to take advantage of an offer or because of any other personal reason, your Auto Top-up setup will not be affected, unless you choose to update it with new parameters.
Cancelation: You may cancel any Auto Top-up any time needed by setting it OFF in your account, without any penalties. You can enable it again when needed, from the Checkout page. If you cancel the Auto Top-up before the scheduled date, no more top-ups will be sent to the associated number.
The cancellation will be effective immediately, once you click "Save". This way, the payment method you've saved in your account will not be charged any longer and the mobile credit will not be automatically sent.
We apply the same refund policy for this feature as for the Mobile Recharge service.
Auto Top-up will be disabled if:
- The local operator's options change, for example, the amount you've chosen. You'll need to enable the feature again, thus approving the new option.
- The operator associated with your Auto Top-up is not available any longer on our platform.
- The final purchase price increases by more than 3%. You'll need to activate the feature again, thus giving us your approval for the new price. We will notify you when the change applies.
-The payment method you had provided is declined (expiration, no funds, etc). To set Auto Top-up ON again, you'll need to initiate a new Auto Top-up in the checkout of a new manual order and include a valid payment method.
- In case an outage or a technical issue occurs on our side or our partners' and the attempts to send your Mobile Recharge in the following 12 hours fails. We will reprocess the order associated with your Auto Top-up settings for the next 12 hours. However, if the reprocess window closes and the order is still unsuccessful, your Auto Top-up will be disabled and you'll be notified by email. You'll need to initiate a manual order and make the settings during the buying process to have the Auto Top-up ON again for a specific number (see Dashboard after setup).
Purchase price increase lower than 3%:
Any increase on your final purchase price that is lower than 3% will not be notified by email. It will apply to the next Auto Top-up payment due from you. Yet, you have the option to set Auto Top-up OFF in the online account if you do not agree with the new price and do not want to continue sending Mobile Recharges using Auto Top-up in the new context. You can choose the manual mobile credit transfer instead. If no such action is taken prior to the next Mobile Recharge transfer date of your Auto Top-up settings, you agree with the increase and approve of the new price.
You can cancel your Auto Top-ups yourself in your account with us, or you can contact our customer care team at email@example.com to help you with that.
SendMoney.com reserves the right to accept, refuse, discontinue or cancel the Auto Top-up feature in order to assure the security of the members using the platform or end of service due to internal decisions.
SendMoney keeps records of any interaction established between the company and any impaired individual who contacted the company’s customer support team through any of the following methods: chat, email, phone, or postal mail. Records are registered and saved for an undefined period of time; they are confidential and will be used only to determine statistics, general trends, or recurrent requests of the customers. Records can also be used to analyze, improve & develop features or options to further meet customers needs in regards to service accessibility and usability.
As a website owner, SendMoney is responsible to adjust its features and services so that its website content is compatible with the majority of the browsers available on the market. Moreover, SendMoney.com can be used with any of the rendering devices used by visually impaired individuals. The content is not encrypted and can be accessed by audio rendering programs.
Any visually impaired individual can use his/her regular phone or special device to make use of our Service & applications, to the extent to which he/she is able to use his/her device and dial regular numbers such as: access numbers, PIN numbers, or numbers saved in their phone’s Contacts list.
We’re committed to offering accessibility support to our Customers with vision, hearing, mobility, and speech limitations. Therefore, any question regarding the use or accessibility of our Services can be solved over the phone or email. Our Customer support team is prepared and able to accept calls that use audio rendering devices or any other special devices used by people with disabilities. Still, the Services offered by SendMoney can be purchased solely online through the paying platforms available on SendMoney.com.
Mobile Speak and Mobile Magnifier are useful innovative applications designed for people with low vision. Both applications, such as many others available on the market can be used when accessing our website from a smartphone. Mobile Speak and Mobile Magnifier are third-party applications and require a separate license from the developer. SendMoney is not responsible for the performance of third-party applications or services.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this website, you may contact us at:
Atlanta, GA, 30338